1. TV Tonight! Have you ever gone on a shopping binge in the card stock aisle of Michael’s? Threatened to hot glue gun a bitch in Jo-Ann’s Fabrics? Fought someone in AC Moore for the last polka dot ribbon spool? Then you have been waiting for Craft Wars premiering at 10 tonight on TLC!
- CBS has a new 48 Hours Mystery at 10 (preceded by NCIS and NCIS: LA repeats).
- NBC has U.S. Olympic Trials (Swimming) at 8, America’s Got Talent at 9 and Love in the Wild at 10.
- Fox has new Hell’s Kitchen at 8 and MasterChef at 9.
- CW has a new The Catalina at 8.
- On cable, Rizzoli & Isles at 9 and Franklin & Bash at 10; Oxygen has a new Glee Project at 10 (with Naya Rivera talking about sexuality); Discovery has Deadliest Catch at 9 and After the Catch at 10; and TLC has a new What Not to Wear at 9 and the series premiere of Craft Wars at 10.
2. Anger Management Premiere News. FX will run a marathon of Two and a Half Men episodes Thursday leading up to the series premiere of Charlie Sheen’s new comedy, Anger Management. This is a genius move on FX’s part. Click the clicky to see the lineup of episodes.
3. Weeds Premiere. Wanna see the season premiere of Weeds early? There’s a Matt LeBlanc shaped catch.
4. All of these things, make me love Sorkin shows if not the man himself.