1. TV Tonight! Find and air conditioner and hunker down for a night of TV!
- NBC has night 2 of Justin Bieber: All Around the World at 8 … seriously, how long is this going to last? At 9, they have new Saving Hope and at 10, new Rock
- Fox has new Take Me Out at 8 followed by The Choice at 9.
- ABC has Game 5 of the 2012 NBA Finals starting at 9 with the Jimmy Kimmel and pregame show starting at 8.
- CW has the show to watch at 8 with Breaking Pointe.
- On cable, USA Network has new Burn Notice at 9 followed by Suits at 10; MTV premieres Snooki & JWOWW
: Another sign the Mayans were right about the Apocalypseat 10; and NBC SN has the U.S. Olympic Trials for Diving from 10-midnight.
2. Love Legos? Breaking Bad? Two great tastes that taste great together! (thanks to @shannapope for the tip)
4. I’ll miss you Ann but really, no one else I know will … at all. They don’t like you.
5. Oh. My.God. TVLine.com has it that Maggie Wheeler (Janice on Friends) will have a recurring arc on the upcoming season of Californication.
6. Been Missing Denis Leary (Rescue Me)? You’re in luck, FX has given the greenlight to a comedy pilot called Bronx Warrants, from the acerbic comic.
7. Remember how CBS cancelled Unforgettable? Just Kidding!
Breaking Pointe Episode 4 Preview!