1. TV Tonight! I guess check out Glass House to see how much of a Big Brother rip off it really is. Otherwise, catch up on last night’s TV.
- NBC has scintillating TV tonight with America’s Got Talent at 8 followed by two hours of American Ninja Warrior at 9.
- Fox has new Hell’s Kitchen at 8 and MasterChef at 9.
- ABC has new The Bachelorette at 8 followed by the premiere of the litigious Glass House at 10.
- On cable, Bravo has new The Real Housewives of New York City at 9 followed by the season premiere of Miss Advised at 10; if you couldn’t get enough of Nik Wallenda and his idiocy, check out Danger by Design at 9 and 10 on Science, a show dedicated to Nik and stupid stunts; and RuPaul’s Drag U season premiere on LOGO at 9.
2. A show you can’t promo with episode clips, is a show in trouble. So, good luck Charlie, with your Anger Management.
3. Ozzy’s son Jack has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. We wish him the best in his fight ahead.