1. Smash – Smash tops my list this week for one reason and one reason only. Three letters. G.C.T. What does that mean? Grand Central Terminal. The great hall of transportation used by almost 1 million people on a daily basis. GCT is a gateway for those travelling to the Bronx, Westchester, Connecticut and other points north and north-west of Manhattan (of course the 4, 5, 6, 7 and S subway lines pass through there as well, but that’s irrelevant to my point). GCT is not, I repeat, not a means of getting to Massachusetts. Only if you are taking the New Haven line to New Rochelle and switching to Amtrak. So, why, on a show that prides itself for being based in Manhattan and shot in Manhattan, would said Show have the entire ensemble meet in GCT for a train ride up to Boston for the opening, when trains to Boston leave from Penn Station. I’ll tell you why. Because GCT is pretty and Penn Station is ugly. I am positive that the producers of the show thought that it would be a nice visual to have them meeting up in the Main Concourse and dancing and leaping happily to the train, even though this is grossly inaccurate. So, boo on you Show. Try harder next time.
2. NCIS – If you didn’t watch Tuesday night’s episode “Playing with Fire”, stop what you are doing right now and watch it. I’m even including the link to CBS’s website here. Really, its that good.
3. Grey’s Anatomy – Seriously, who didn’t see it coming that April Kepner was going to fail her boards. If though she rocked the last set, after getting her groove on with hot Jackson in the bathroom, her “I love Jesus” reveal was too much for me, let alone for the examiners. Back at the hospital, when Lexie finally confessed her feelings to Sloan, I had a little bit of deja vu, to Meredith “pick me, chose me, love me” speech way back when. Anyone else?
4. Private Practice – I meant to mention this last week and totally forgot. What is up with baby Henry wearing a hat all the time? To sleep? It’s California. It’s not winter on the East Coast. Second of all, infants do not sleep with blankets in their cribs. Shouldn’t Addison know this?
5. How I Met Your Mother – I just want to get to the end of this season. I recently saw an article with Bays and Thomas where they said they were hoping the network would continue past next year. NOOOOOOOO. This show is supposed to wrap up next season. We need closure. Come on! And, can someone please, please, please explain why this show is skipping a week? This is May Sweeps people!