Happy Friday to everyone and for those that celebrate, whatever your heritage, Happy Cinco de Mayo in advance! Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (@OnMyDVR)!
1. TV Tonight! Fringe people, watch Fringe!
- CBS is all new tonight with Undercover Boss, CSI: NY and Blue Bloods.
- NBC puts forward new Who Do You Think You Are? (Rashida Jones), Grimm and Dateline NBC.
- Fox has new The Finder at 8 and then Part 1 of the 3 hour season finale of Fringe at 9.
- ABC has new Shark Tank at 8.
- CW’s kick ass Fridays is all new with Nikita at 8 and (the newly renewed) Supernatural at 9
- On cable, USA Network has Lady Power Fridays with Fairly Legal at 9 and the series finale of In Plain Sight at 10; Nat Geo premieres a new show called Goldfathers at 10 (which sounds like Ice Road Truckers but for gold mining); and for a treat, sit down and enjoy the classic movie, 12 Angry Men which is airing on TCM from 9:45-11:30.
2. TV Sunday! Viewer’s choice here though I will always recommend Once Upon a Time and Mad Men.
- CBS has the two hour finale of The Amazing Race, starting at 8 and NYC 22 at 10.
- NBC has new Harry’s Law at 8 and two hours of Celebrity Apprentice starting at 9.
- Fox’s Animation Domination is all new tonight with The Simpsons, Bob’s Burgers, Family Guy and American Dad.
- ABC has new Once Upon a Time, one of the final Desperate Housewives and the season (series?) finale of GCB.
- On cable, Comedy Central has its annual Comedy Central Awards from 9-11; AMC has new The Killing at 9 and Mad Men at 10; and TLC has the season finale of Long Island Medium in two new episodes from 9-10.
3. The CW Renewals. The CW has yet to release its entire Fall lineup but we know now that Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries and 90210 will be back next season.
4. The SyFy pilot, Rewind, has added The Lawnmower Man to its cast. Jeff Fahey, who was last seen in LOST is AWESOME in the sci-fi context and I am actually looking forward to this show going forward now! TVLine.com has the exclusive scoop.
6. This is sad sure, but how Meta would it be if Chris became the next Bachelor? Even better if he continued to serve as host too!