1. TV Tonight! At some point in its 8 years, everyone has seen House at least once. Tonight, see how it all ends.
- CBS only has a new offering at 10, Clash of the Commercials: U.S.A. vs. the World.
- NBC has new America’s Got Talent at 8 and then two hours of American Ninja Warrior starting at 9.
- Fox has long awaited two hour series finale of House starting at 8.
- ABC has Dancing with the Stars followed by two hours of The Bachelorette.
- On cable, Discovery has two hours of American Chopper: Senior vs Junior followed by Outlaw Empires at 10:05; ABC Family has new The Secret Life of the American Teenager at 8; and TLC has two new episodes of Undercover Boss: Abroad at 8 and 9 followed by I Cloned My Pet 2 at 10.
2. Hulu Summer Plans. As if there wasn’t enough new outlets for TV watching, Hulu has announced a slate of new programming debuting this Summer. I love Kevin Smith , so i am looking forward to Spoilers.
3. Community Shake Up. On Friday, it was announced that Dan Harmon, who created Community, had been ousted as showrunner by Sony Television and replaced by two guys who couldn’t get El Jefe to series this pilot season and who were partly responsible for Just Shoot Me. That’s just great. Give the fans a season 4 and then pull the rug out of the creative juice. Dan Harmon’s blog response here.
4. SNL Departure. Kristen Wiig’s departure from Saturday Night Live was officially announced in this past weekend’s season finale. With Jason Sudeikis and Andy Samberg also rumored to be leaving, SNL is in for some lean times.
5. Show Killers. Harold Perrineau (LOST) has been announced as a big, new baddie for Sons of Anarchy‘s season 5. Together with the addition of Jimmy Smits, I am starting to think Sutter wants to crash and burn his show.
6. Billboard Awards Winners. Congratulations to Adele for her continued World Domination of Music!