We now have the Fall Schedule for NBC and Fox. ABC’s Upfront happens today and we’ll post the schedule as soon as we have it. Be sure to Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (@OnMyDVR) for all of the latest news!
1. TV Tonight! Some network staples have their season finale tonight, most notably NCIS and NCIS: LA, but also Fashion Star, Private Practice and 90210.
- CBS is the place to be tonight with the season finales of NCIS (watch this!) and a two hour NCIS: LA.
- NBC has a two hour America’s Got Talent with auditions in San Francisco and the season finales of Fashion Star at 10.
- Fox has two hours of new Glee, including the Tina head injury episode and Nationals.
- ABC has two new episodes of Cougar Town in the 8 o’clock hour followed by Dancing with the Stars results show and the season finale of Private Practice.
- CW has the season finale of 90210 at 8 and The L.A. Complex at 9.
- On cable, Discovery has a new Deadliest Catch at 9 and Devil’s Ride at 10; SyFy has Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files at 9 and the season finale of Dream Machines at 10; and Bravo has a new season of Pregnant in Heels at 10 following a new Real Housewives of Orange County at 9.
2. Fox Upfront and Fall Schedule. Glee to Thursday, Touch to Friday, The Mindy Project (sometimes called, It’s Messy) following New Girl on a Tuesday night comedy block? Its all here in the Fox fall Schedule revealed at today’s upfront! TVLine.com breaks it down here. Elsewhere in Fox news, Simon Cowell officially announced the addition of Britney Spears and Demi Lovato as the third and fourth judges on the upcoming new season of the X Factor. Deadline.com has trailers for some of the new shows airing this Fall.
3. NBC Trailers. NBC had its Upfront Announcement early yesterday but since it leaked its Fall Schedule on Sunday, not much suspense. Click the clicky to see trailers for all of the new shows. In other NBC news, the Peacock announced another late entry to the Fall season, Crossbones, a pirate adventure set for 10 episodes.