Welcome back from the weekend folks. Please remember to “Like” us on Facebook (you can just the click the clicky to the left) and follow us on Twitter (@OnMYDVR).
1. TV Tonight! A mixed bag of TV tonight, unless you are a fan of SyFy shows and then you’re pretty happy tonight!
- CBS has an all new night of Monday comedies but Hawaii Five-O is a repeat. The new comedies are How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Two and a Half Men and Mike & Molly, in order from 8-10.
- NBC has a two hour quarterfinal round of The Voice at 8 and then a new Smash at 10.
- Fox has new Bones at 8 and House at 9.
- ABC two hours of Dancing with the Stars at 8 and new Castle at 10.
- CW is all new tonight with Gossip Girl at 8 and Hart of Dixie at 9.
- On cable, its a fairly ho hum night with ABC Family airing new The Secret Life of the American Teenager at 8 and Make It or Break It at 9; TLC with two new episodes of Undercover Boss: Abroad at 8 and 9 and two new episodes of Mam’s Boys of the Bronx at 10 and 10:30; and the SyFy season premieres of Eureka at 9 and Lost Girl at 10.
2. Call me a cynical bastard (cause I am) but I truly LOVE these “recasting after the table read” stories because they are incredibly uncomfortable for everyone involved.
3. She was probably the only reason I would hypothetically watch this show and so now, I will surely never watch this show because she’s leaving! Long Live Professor McGonagall!
4. Cue the footbal puns and ratings in crease … in the NY market only (because who else cares about Eli Manning?!?)