1. TV Tonight! Spend tonight watching the NBC comedies and then Awake which is coming back to its core mystery tonight (I think). Catch up on the past recaps here!
- CBS only has new Rules of Engagement at 8:30, otherwise its all repeats (with the repeat of Person of Interest airing at 10 instead of 9).
- NBC is all new with Must See TV Comedies Community, 30 Rock, The Office and the season (series?) finale of Up All Night. Awake finishes the night with a new episode at 10.
- Fox has an elimination episode of American Idol at 8 and new Touch at 9.
- ABC is all new all night with Missing, Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal (stay tuned for our Keep or Delete Review on this new Shonda Rhimes show!).
- On cable, Disocvery has a whole night of Jesus shows with the new special, The Resurrection Tomb Mystery, airing at 10; and Nat Geo has an interesting night of new programs with The Decrypters at 8, Superfish: Bluefin Tuna at 9 and Sex in the Stone Age at 10.
2. Breaking In has been broken off. Fox pulled the dead then resurrected show from its lineup late yesterday and will now air New Girl repeats in its Tuesday, 9:30 timeslot. Look for the remaining episodes to be burned off during the Summer.
3. And, General Hospital fans rejoice.This was the right call ABC, good work!
5. As part of its ongoing 25th Anniversary Celebration, the Fox Network will reair the Married … With Children pilot on April 22 at 7pm. The Simpsons 500th episode will rerun right after it. Anyone who was around in the late 80s knows that Fox was built out of nothingness on the broad back of Married and The Simpsons so I am happy that Fox is doing right by both of these classic shows! The actual anniversary celebration will air at 8.
6. In “Bad Idea” News, today we have this story of (Crazy) Charlie Sheen inviting (Crazy) ex-wife Denise Richards to guest star on his new FX show, Anger Management.
Speaking of Anger Management, here is a teaser trailer …