1. TV Tonight! Lots of returning shows and premieres tonight.
- CBS has a new night of Survivor: One World; Criminal Minds and CSI.
- NBC has Betty White’s Off Their Rockers at 8, Best Friends Forever at 8:30, Rock
BottomCenter at 9 (timeslot change) and the return of Law & Order: SVU at 10.
- Fox is all American Idol all night.
- ABC is a strong contender tonight with the return of all of its mainstay Wednesday comedies, The Middle, Suburgatory, Modern Family and the series premiere of Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23. A Revenge “Thus Far” episode is at 10.
- CW has a new America’s Next Top Model is at 9.
- On cable, USA Network has the season finale of Psych at 10; MTV premieres a new season of Randy Jackson Presents: America’s Best Dance Crew at 10; SyFy premieres the new season of Ghost Hunters at 9; History premieres the new show Sold! at 9 with a second episode at 9:30; and travel debuts two new shows, first Man v Food Nation at 9 with a second episode at 9:30 and then Baggage Battlesat 10 with a second episode at 10:30.
2. Casting News! Cutie Lauren Cohan (Maggie on The Walking Dead) has been promoted to series regular for the upcoming season, according to this TVLine.com exclusive. Good, I like her and Glenn together (which probably means one or both will be killed next year *sigh*). TVLine.com also has it that Lili Simmons (a Disney channel child) has been cast in Alan Ball’s newest show for Cinemax, Banshee, as a sexually adventurous Amish girl (sentences you never thought you’d write). I feel Mickey Mouse blushing.
3. Winter Will Continue to Be Here. HBO has renewed Game of Thrones for a Season three, only two episodes into Season two.
5. Summer Shows. CW releases premiere dates for two new Summer series, The Catalina and Breaking Pointe. What does it say about a show’s worth when the CW deems you not worthy to air during the regular season but rather, the Summer. Ouch, is the word you’re think of. Meanwhile, Showtime has announced the return of two of its own Summer shows, Web Therapy (returning July 2 at 11pm) and The Real L Word (July 12 at 10pm).
6. This is important news; I am not sure why exactly but I know its important.