1. TV Tonight! Glee returns after a 6 year hiatus (OK, not really but it seems like it) and bunch of season finales and premieres across the dial.
- CBS has an all new night of drama with the return of NCIS, NCIS: LA and Unforgettable.
- NBC has a one hour The Biggest Loser (Michelle Obama returns), The Voice elimination episode and a new Fashion Star at 10.
- Fox has the mid season return of Glee, New Girl and Raising Hope.
- ABC has new Last Man Standing, Cougar Town, the elimination episode of Dancing with the Stars and the season (series?) finale Body of Proof at 10.
- CW has new Ringer at 9.
- On cable, Discovery has the season premiere of Deadliest Catch at 9 with another new episode at 10; FX has the season finale of Justified at 10; Spike TV has the premiere of Big Easy Justice at 10 with a second episode at 10:30; SyFy has a new show called Dream Machines at 10 (tonight features 50 Cent’s Jet Car); Nat Geo has a new Doomsday Preppers at 9 and I Escaped a Cult at 10; and WE TV premieres the new show, Shannen Says (starring Shannen Doherty) at 10.
3. Fox Renewal News of Shows You Can All Watch Tonight! But no one is really surprised by these show renewals are they? We are thinking about Fringe, Alcatraz, Touch (well, no not really Touch), etc.
4. Just speechless at this list. The items in some of these books (Hunger Games, Brave New World, Mockingbird) have anti-_____ (fill in the blank) themes because they are cautionary in their attempt to stamp out those exact anti-feelings? Amiright?
5. Really, I am only covering these ratings because I just can’t get enough of posting this picture. Sorry ladies. Good for you Jennifer
Boobs Love Hewitt! I guess good job too Game of Thrones. You know I love you too but stop with the Stannis sex scenes. Ick.