1. TV Tonight! Enjoy one of the last Monday nights of original TV before March reruns start.
- CBS rocks out with new Monday night comedies: How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Two and a Half Men and Mike & Molly with new Hawaii Five-O bringing up the rear at 10 (tonight is father and son Caan night!).
- NBC has Part 5 of Blind Auditions on The Voice followed by new Smash at 10.
- Fox puts forth House and Alcatraz.
- ABC has the final three ladies duke it out on The Bachelor for two hours and then ends the night with new Castle.
- CW goes with Gossip Girl and Hart of Dixie at 8 and 9, respectively.
- On cable, A&E disturbs you with new Hoarders at 9 and Intervention at 10; ABC Family has new Pretty Little Liars at 8 and The Lying Game at 9; SyFy has new Being Human at 9 and Lost Girl at 10; and if you didn’t get enough of the Oscars yesterday, E! airs Fashion Police – The 2012 Academy Awards at 10.
2. The Oscars. The night seemed more dominated by Hugo and The Artist than this list shows. See below for the only really funny thing to happen.
3. Casting/Pilot News! The CW knock off of The Hunger Games, The Selection, has signed Ethan Peck as its male lead to appear opposite Aimee Teegarden (cast last week). Doris Roberts (Everybody Loves Raymond) as signed on to ABC comedy sitcom pilot, Counter Culture, where she will surely steal all of the scenes she is in. ABC’s drama pilot, Beauty and the Beast has cast Darius Campbell as the eponymous Beast. TVLine.com, which reported the story, says that Campbell was a finalist on the UK’s Pop Idol, the British American Idol). Emilie de Ravin (LOST, Once Upon a Time) has been cast in the ABC drama pilot, Americana. This show is going to be very buzzy in the fall. CBS announced that Martin Lawrence will be making a comedy pilot for the network for Fall. Rob Corddry (from lots of stuff, most recently Children’s Hospital) will return to Greendale Community College for the season 3 finale of Community. 1600 Penn, the NBC comedy pilot, has cast Bill Pullman (as the president) and Brittany Snow (last seen in Harry’s Law) as his daughter.
5. The Man Responsible for the Kardashians Deserves NOTHING LESS!